Re: [LUG] handwriting recognition

My pda (admittedly not linux) has handwriting recognition and it's
more trouble than it's worth. it takes so long to fix recognition
mistakes that the onscreen keyboard is significantly quicker.  I found
myself having to learn the symbols it knows rather than teach it my
handwriting. It often interprets click and drag as writing when i
didn't want it to.

I don't know if there's linux software for handwriting recognition but
if there was I'd expect it to be equally awful.

I read somewhere that for linux graphics tablets the only sensible
option is wacom