Re: [LUG] TwonkyVision & Xbox 360 - Internet radio

> Have you asked on the xbox-linux mailing list perchance ?
>
> --
> Neil Stone
>
> Systems Administrator
> FlashTek UK

Didn't realise there was one - I've just Googled it and got to
http://www.xbox-linux.org/wiki/Main_Page
This isn't what I'm after - I'm running SUSE 10.1 on my main PC and have
TwonkyVision running on it.  The purpose of this is to stream music stored on
my computer through the wireless network to my Xbox 360 (means I can listen
to my music in the lounge - much more comfortable!).  It works brilliantly
but it should be able to stream Internet radio (shoutcast) to it also.  This
is what I'm having trouble with, I have asked in other forums but don't get
anywhere.  I know it's an odd question but you never know, someone else in
this group might have had success.
Cheers,
Matt.