[LUG] TwonkyVision & Xbox 360 - Internet radio

Has anyone here used the TwonkyVision media server with an Xbox 360?
I've got mine up and running fine, music streams to my Xbox no trouble.
The problem I have is with Internet radio.  Twonky finds a load of stations
which I can play through my browser just fine but I can't figure out how to
get it to stream them to my xbox.  It is possible, I have read bits about
adding the stations to a playlist and accessing them that way but I can't see
how to do this.
Anyone familiar with this?
Thanks in advance,
Matt.