Re: [LUG] Cannot unsubscribe? No password reminder, no confirmation

Simon Waters wrote:

> One very handy gadgets is the Thunderbird Extension (I noticed you are
> using the bird) "Display mailing list header" which exposes the headers
> we (and other good mailing lists) insert into this mailing list so
> people know where to turn for help with these issues, how to unsubscribe
> etc.

Speaking of which, another Thunderbird extension which I found very
useful especially with this list, is the "Correct Identity" which stops
me sending mail to it with the wrong from address. (I have quite a few
addresses set up for various reasons). It will pick the right sender
address depending on some simple rules. Saved me quite a few bounces
from posting. :)