Re: [LUG] PGP with Mutt

Benjamin A'Lee wrote:

> No, that's right; Enigmail creates inline signatures by default, which
> are strongly deprecated. This probably should be considered a bug in
> Enigmail...

Come on, be fair, it is a bug in Outlook family email clients that led
to that one.

Just Enigmail is sensible enough to have a default, that stops people
polluting this list with "how do I set Enigmail plugin to use inline
signatures, because everyone using Outlook sees my email as an
attachment" ;)