Re: [LUG] Advice required on SPAM

On Sep 29, 2006, Simon Waters was like:

> If you have email from the source of the problem, you can find the IP
> address of the offending box and report it.

There may be two problems: <a> messages apparently from me but really
oginating from Brazil, Russia, Malaysia, Japan, etc and addressed to
fictional recipients which bounce. and <b> messages addressed to me.

Some of these are caught by the spam filter at blackcatnetworks and
labelled (so my procmailrc feeds them to /var/spool/mail/junk) and I
can say what the spam level is. Here is part of one such message.