Re: [LUG] Another Linux convert?

Rob,

As a matter of fact, my HP PSC 1410 works beautifully on Ubuntu with
Xsane Image Scanner handling the scanning much better than the packaged
Win software that came with it did. This does printing, scanning and
copying (not faxing). This is about 1 1/2 years old now though so, I
don't know if you can still buy them.

Viv