Re: [LUG] Black List

Matt - It seems to allow you to manage all your bank accounts (not just
FD ones) together. It says that it creates a "secure vault" on your PC
where all your various passwords / user names are stored for the
different accounts. It occurred to me that this would protect against
key logging software but, I don't think this is such a risk under
Linux.

The regular FD banking works fine and allows me all the same
functionality as under Windows for managing my FD accounts online.