Re: [LUG] Promotion of Linux in Devon (again)

I've been trying and trying to contact you, for help
in delisting from DCLUG
your mails now constitute spam in my inbox, and have
for a while.
of all the places for an email list to be a pain...

Software patents
Meetings
Other related groups

Forthcoming Events

Forthcoming events. Details of meetings being arranged
by members via the survey in the members area.

Recommended Textbooks

DGLUG Library. These books are listed in the library
by D&C GLUG members from within the Members Area. Each
listing also includes a link to online sites where you
can purchase your own copy.
To help safeguard the books, only D&C GLUG members may
borrow titles and the availability of any book is
entirely at the discretion of the owner.

About D&C GLUG.

Contact us
email addresses for the main D&C GLUG contact,
list/server contact and webmaster, with feedback form.

Promotional posters
Anyone wanting to promote the D&C GLUG is welcome to
use these posters for events or publicity.
GLUG's Mission Statement
The aims of the GLUG, in nice, flowery management
speak as well as in clearer language.

Membership

Login to website Members Area. (cookies required.)
Username:
Password:

Join the D&C GNU/Linux User Group

To join the mailing list and receive your website
Members Area username and password, just enter your
details.
Forgotten your password?

Enter your username here for a reminder:

Mailing List.

Browse the current archive, previous archives,
or search the archives.

List FAQ

List FAQ
How to change your subscription address, unsubscribe
and solve problems related to the mailing list.

Members Area

Members area
Complete the online survey to arrange local meetings,
register your interest in future meeting topics and
maybe volunteer to give a talk at a meeting, or book a
venue, yourself. Add your home page to the members'
pages, add and edit content in the DCGLUG Wiki, write
a review of your GNU/Linux installation online and
tell the other GLUG members about yourself in the
Members Register.
(password needed).
If you are subscribed to the mailing list but have not
got a members area password, please confirm your name
and subscribed email address.

Members' Pages

https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==