Re: [LUG] IE for linux !

On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 02:03:49PM +0100, exetmp03 wrote:
> worst problem with IE is that not only does it depend onversion of IE,
> but version of windows and resolution of screen

And of course IE for the Mac is completely different again (different
rendering engine, which IIRC fails to display msn.com correctly).

My solution is generally to either go for an extremely plain site, or
make it work in Gecko browsers and tell IE users to get stuffed, but as
Robin commented, this isn't practical for commercial sites (unless you
don't like having customers...).

        bma