Re: [LUG] Alternative browsers was Re: Firefox is not free software, if called "Firefox"

On 21/09/06 23:56:33, Simon Waters wrote:
> Neil Williams wrote:
> >
> > I'm switching to Galeon - at least that's free software.

I've also switched to Balsa. I've had it installed for a while and been
playing with it - it's working very well.

> There are several Gecko based browsers. When I was installing all of
> Debians browsers onto an Etch box at work for testing websites, one
> caught my eye.
>
> kazehakase

I might take a look. Right now, I'm pleased to get rid of a nasty amd64
bug in TBird (and "the beast") that kept messing up text displays when
moving around with the cursor keys.

--

Neil Williams