[LUG] FOR SALE: Sharp Zaurus SL-6000L Linux PDA

Hi all.
I'm hoping to avoid selling this on ebay.
Due to my "upgrade" to a Nokia 9500, my Sharp Zaurus SL-6000L Linux PDA
is now for sale. Current asking price is 320 pounds, but I'm open to offers.
Specs:
- 400Mhz ARM processor
- 16Mb Flash ROM
- 64Mb non-volatile RAM (shared between RAM and internal storage space-
the split can be changed)
- SD/MMC slot
- CF type I/II slot
- Internal 802.11b wireless
- Slide-out keyboard
- 480x640 touch screen
- Infra-red port
- 2.5mm jack socket (auto-sensing for use with stereo headphones or a
mic/speaker headset)

Comes with original box, manuals, software, charger, cradle, cables, CF
slot protector, solid screen protector.
Also included will be:
- a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter
- 2 USB host cables (mini-A male to A-female)
- a travel kit (car charger, multi-socket wall adapter, car charger,
thin USB sync cable)
- Battery extender (takes 4 AA batteries- cover is missing)
- Several apps from The Kompany (worth a fair amount)

Comes freshly flashed with the latest Sharp ROM, but some of the other
ROM's available are worth looking at.

Any questions, please ask.
Simon