Re: [LUG] Keyboard layout for en_GB (was Sterling sign)

Kai Hendry wrote:
> On 2006-09-09T20:33+0100 Thomas Arrow wrote:
>> In short I have found no solution apart from ben's tacky hack but it
>> will do for now. Although if someone finds another answer I'd like it.
>> Thanks again for everyones help.
>
> I find using currency symbols are the best ways of denoting the
> currency. 20 USD not $20.

Especially when $ is not universally accepted as USD - some applications
(like Palm) use $US for USD and $ for the Singapore Dollar. (Don't ask).

Full list of Palm currencies here:
http://pilot-qof.sourceforge.net/manual.html#currency

The gnucash list isn't as readable but is more complete:
http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/browser/gnucash/trunk/src/engine/iso-4217-currencies.scm
(gnucash leaves the actual currency symbol to the locale to provide.)

--

Neil Williams