[LUG] cleaning laptop cases and amarok

Hi

Just got hold of some more penguin power stickers,  I want to stick on
my laptop  but thought I had better clean it up a bit before hand,  it's
not dirty,  but it would help to have a decent surface to stick on,
(even though I am sure it will stick anyway).  So I have an IBM thinkpad
t22 - runs debian great,  so what is the best way to clean the case

I have some iso pro propan alcohol (not sure if I have got the right)
which i can use to clean a lens on my camera,  I also have some soft
tissues that come with that,  so can i use that, or should i just stick
to a clean but dampend cloth and just gently wipe the surface of the
case to remove any dirt etc.

on a second note,  has anyone used amarok for a media player,  I managed
to pick up virgin 1215 am the other day from George town which I thought
was really cool ok it's streaming radio,  but hey a little piece of home
all the way over here in Canada.  Other than that I think it's excellent
i am currently listening to queen while at the same time vewing a
wikipeida article on them alll within the same program,  which is cool eh

Paul