[LUG] SSH

Hi

For all those that have been following my woes, I have fixed the problems.
Gave the box a static ip address and told it to use dns servers and apt-get
works no problem!

Now I need to understand ssh so I can move files from one computer to another!
Under Ubuntu, you can click on a Connect to server menu and select ssh. You
are then asked a series of questions and here is where I get unstuck.
1. Server, I presume is the ip address of the other computer?
2. Port - ???
3. Folder - how do I indicate home folder on computer called anna and user
rich please?
4. User name - I need one do I?
Name to use for connection - ????

There is an option to browse the network. Is it possible for me to set up some
sort of sharing system please?

Thanks.
--
Rich