Re: [LUG] Oops internet Problems

Hi Neil

On Tuesday 05 September 2006 16:05, Neil Williams wrote:
> Any proxy set?
No proxy set

> > Any ideas please? I am using Ubuntu. I am routing the internet
> > through a switch.
>
> Are the errors just timeouts or "Destination Unreachable"? More details
> of the error messages needed here.
The error message is:
Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.cregy.co.uk.

    *   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a
few
          moments.

    *   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.

    *   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make
sure
          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

> Same websites in Konq and FF?
Yes same site

> traceroute?
How do I check this please?