Re: [LUG] Gnome? - never

On Tue, August 22, 2006 8:58 am, Alex Charrett said:

> On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Neil Winchurst wrote:
>
>> So I just wondered, are there any figures out there on usage KDE versus
>> Gnome (and any others I suppose)? I have always assumed the KDE was way
>> the most popular. Is this true? Or does nobody know?
>
> A quick survey round the office reveals 2 KDE users, 3 fluxbox users, 2
> IceWM users and approx 10+ Gnome users.
>
> Not very scientific I'll grant you :)
>
> Alex.

Strange how people seem to get "attached" to particular desktop
environments.  Currently I use KDE because I'm lazy and can't be bothered
to fiddle around, but I have never had any real preferences one way or
another on desktops.  I used the SawFish Window Manager on its own for a
few years.  That was nice.

Grant.