[LUG] qemu followup

I am really quite impressed with qemu,

I now have a virtual windows XP so I can play with the "dark side of the
force". I have set up a windows user and set the ~/.xsession to fire up
qemu. Ie you can login to kdm as windows and you get windows in full
screen. When you shutdown windows you return to the kdm login prompt and
at any time you can ctl-alt-f? to a X windows session or a VT.

 The shocking thing is that windows can start up from the kdm login
through qemu in about the same time as kde takes to load!!

--
Robin Cornelius
http://www.byteme.org.uk