[LUG] Cameroon project latest

Well I have finally got the shed built and ready to roll. Looking at
power source alternatives and decided that I wanted to go for solar
charged battery power. As the first step I got myself an inverter, more
details at http://www.flickr.com/photos/69891312@N00/

After that its time to gather in the 250 desktops / thin clients (+
servers) to ship to 23 schools in Kumbo Cameroon.

and yes <shufflefeet>It is debian  (and not K12LTSP) !</shufflefeet>

Tom.