Re: [LUG] Email trouble

On Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 08:21:07AM +0000, aaron Moore wrote:
> As far as I can see I have done all that but still no joy.
> Are there any firewall/security issues I need to check?

Paul
-
What server/ip have they given you for pop3 access?
problem or the server doesn't have a pop3 server installed.
If not, and you get "Connection refused", you have a firewall
<pop3 host provided> 110". You should get a connection,
Secondly load telnet up from your machine, type "telnet
Because it makes it hard to read conversation threads
Why?
Firstly, Top posting is a bad idea.