Re: [LUG] open source threaded discussion board with extensibility and monitoring?

Aaron Trevena wrote:
> On 26/07/06, Adrian Midgley <amidgley2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> phpBB2 doesn't do proper (IE multi-branching) threading.
>>
>> Slashcode at least as seen at Slashdot is regarded as too busy an interface.
>>

>> Plone, maybe... Gossip looks like a good extension to it.
>>

> mwforum : http://www.mwforum.org/doc/stable/Readme.html

Thanks

Looks nice and simple..
Statistics etc by querying MySQl directly, so there might need to be
some work on making the right queries up, but there is some SQL
expertise available.

I like the upload arrangment - as described - I've downloaded it to have
a look at.

How about support?  Preferably of the paid variety.  Plone etc have an
ecology, does this?