Re: [LUG] Is this phishing?

First off, sorry about tacking this onto another thread. That was
careless.

On Jul 23, 2006, Simon Robert was like:
> dunno. it's not a real amazon page, though you do go to the amazon site
> so either amazon have sorted it or the phiserperson is not competent.

When I tried it didn't lead anywhere so I supposed Amazon had sorted it.

Thanks for your comment, Ben. I noticed the 'informations' and thought
it gave them away. The whole thing was a bit stilted, too. And yes I am
registered with amazon.co.uk.

Tony Sumner