Re: [LUG] **** assassin ****

Julian Hall wrote:
> I think he stopped using it when it started interfering with mail from
> his family.

He should have whitelisted his family.

If it really is spamassassin that writes '*** SPAM ***' in Subject: lines,
(a)  please don't use this option, as X-Spam-Status: is the right thing to
use (and also the default); (b) why is it doing so to so much non-spam ?
As I said before, my SA hardly ever misidentifies ham as spam, and only
slightly more often classes spam as ham.  In short, I find I can tune it
very finely.  You have to choose your criteria thoughtfully, /and/ run
sa-learn regularly.

Regards,
--
John Palmer