Re: [LUG] newlines and ftp

Steve Marvell wrote:
> I sussed my problem, but have no solution.
>
> vsftpd is not translating the windows newline characters.

Is it suppose to do any translation?

When i edit CGI scripts etc for a unix server on a window machine i use
a text editor that can save files in the correct format, i then have no
problems with any ftp client. I normally use editplus at work on my win
system and can save in unix,windows or mac (line) format.

Robin