[LUG] OT: Free to good home - Digital VT420 Terminal

Hi folks,

I have a Digital VT420 dumb terminal lying around at home which I'm
offering free to anyone who wants it.  It was going to be chucked away
when I was sorting out the office closure for the NHS office in Exeter
back in April.  I thought I could find a use for it rather than chuck it
in a skip but I haven't actually found a use and its taking up room
which is needed for other things.

As far as I know it's working okay.  It comes complete with a keyboard.
Both the terminal and keyboard are slightly discoloured with age (it was
made in 1993 I believe).

If anyone wants it, I'd be happy to let them have it free of charge.
All you need to do is collect it from my home in Torquay or if whoever
wants it is going to the BBQ later on in the summer, I can bring it along.

If there isn't any interest in it then I'll take it down to the
recycling centre.  Ideally I'd like to know one way or another if anyone
is interested in it by Wednesday as I'm getting grief off the girlfriend
about it.

Rob