Re: [LUG] Thumbnail images

On 7/11/06, Neil Winchurst <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Perhaps my version of conqueror is a bit different. Anyway, if I open
> up a file full of photos I can change to icon view (I normally use
> detailed list view) and I do get some icons, but they are not copies of
> the actual photos, just pictures of a camera. Perhaps because my photos
> are .png and not .jpg.

Konqueror has a setting that limits thumbnail display for files over a
certain size. The size can be set in the preferences or options page
(can't remember exactly where look around the menu). You can also
change what file types are auto previewed. Most digital cam pics fall
over the default size setting for konqueror and then just a camera
icon is displayed.

Robin