Re: [LUG] Another BBQ

Neil Stone wrote:
> Tom Arrow wrote:
>>> but I followed the instructions and I think it now works. Feel free to
>>> tidy up the page I don't think I've quite got the hang of wiki syntax.
>
> It might just be me being dim, but I can't see how to ammend the details
> to put my name, the wifes name and the two kids names on there...

Remember to login to the Members Area first, Neil, then you can view the
 wiki from the members area where it is editable. You don't need to edit
the location.

I've added a link from the wiki meetings page to make it easier.

I won't be able to attend unless people will still be around in the
evening as I'm working until 5pm in Cornwall.

--

Neil Williams