[LUG] Another BBQ

Hi,
I have put on the wiki another Barbecue for those in Devon. It is earlier 29 July. Everything is up on there though if I have forgotten something just prod me with a large stick. I May be hard to find/read but I followed the instructions and I think it now works. Feel free to tidy up the page I don't think I've quite got the hang of wiki syntax.
Umm... I think that's it. If I've put it in the wrong place feel free to fix it then flame me at my new email address /dev/null.

--
Tom (the younger)