Re: [LUG] Javascript

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 00:00:54 +0100
"Ben Goodger" <goodgerster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you're using them concurrently with the same profile, that's a big no-no.
> Try creating a new profile for 1.5x to use and see if it fixes the problem.
> Then get rid of 1.x. Then get Ubuntu. :)
>
> --
I have seen a window about creating a new profile but I did not
understand what it was about so I ignored it. Now I am a bit lost.
Where do I find my profile(s)? I Have looked in the Firefox help file
but there is no entry for 'profile'. The request to create one no
longer appears. Any help appreciated.

As for the comment about Ubuntu - I have seen a lot of comments about
it and have been wondering whether to try it. But, if I do it will be
Kubuntu. I just don't like Gnome.

Thanks

Neil winchurst