Re: [LUG] AMD 64

On Friday 09 June 2006 17:34, Ben Goodger wrote:

> How about my Windows installation then? I'll need to reinstall?

Back when I was dual booting Linux and Windows I upgraded my system (pretty
much everything apart from the hard disk) and Windows (I think it was XP)
refused to boot even in safe mode (it would blue screen before it got that
far) - Linux of course just noted the change of hardware and prompted me to
configure the various bits.

That may in fact have been when I decided to stop dual booting and got rid of
Windows permanently :-)

Regards,
David.

--