Re: [LUG] 500 computers, 23 schools, 1 garden shed

On Wednesday 31 May 2006 21:09, Tom Brough wrote:
> Storage is another real problem. To that end I am going to have to get a
> garden shed any one good at DIY ?

I happen to have a rather large (30ft x 8ft x 8ft i *think*) storage container
in Saltash full of my belongings accumilated over the years that i don't need
near me anymore but can't throw away.

There is a sofa and few other very large things in there that could be thrown
away and would probably leave at least half of it empty - if not more.

If you don't mind waiting until next time i come down to the south west, you
are welcome to have a key to it and use the empty half, as long as you can
provide transport for throwing away the sofa and other bits :)

of course if people arange a get-drunk session, i may be more persuaded to
come sooner rather than later [1] :)

 ~ Theo

1 - Jordan is due to give birth in 5 weeks though, so it'll have to be after
that as i'm not allowed more than 200 metres away from her until then :)

--
http://crazygreek.co.uk/
theo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx