Re: [LUG] Meetings

Hi All

On 31 May 2006, at 10:55, Henry Bremridge wrote:

> July better for me
I have duly booked a meeting:
<http://www.dcglug.org.uk/linux_uk/events.php>

If everyone could confirm this is an ok date. It will be at my offices:
<http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?
client=public&search_result=&db=pc&lang=&keepicon=true&pc=PL220JB&advanc
ed=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=PL22+0JB&addr3=&addr1=>

A Barby will be available and as the office looks out onto the river I
hope it will be a chance for folks to enjoy Lostwithiel a bit as well.
Families are welcome. Just tell me what your needs will be.

I propose building of a kiosk complete with touch screen, networking
and any others folks want to talk about. To be honest though just
getting together would be good.

If folks are interested I am happy to make this a three monthly event.

Thanks.
--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk