Re: [LUG] Meetings and OSX vs GNU on ppc (was Events and Databases)

Neil Williams wrote:
> Richard Brown wrote:
>
>> 1. Firstly, if I arrange an event in June/July will folks be up for it
>> and what would be the best Saturday.
>
> Personally, I am unlikely to be around for a June meet but July is good.
> I tend to be working nearly all Saturdays though. Sundays are better.
>
> James has offered to host another BBQ meeting in August - previous BBQ's
> have been very popular and effective. It's fantastic to have a central
> venue for regular meetings, thanks again James!

With a few weeks notice I should be able to get time off work for
June/July, though I have exams mid June and my grandparents are coming
over from the US late June, so July is probably better.
I will definitely be there for the August BBQ this time.

Thanks
Simon