[LUG] ATX server- automatic boot when power restored

Hi all.
My current server has an AT PSU (it's a 266 P1!!!). Because AT PSUs have
hard switches, the server comes back on after a power outage.
I'm in the process of setting up my new server, but I've realised that
because it's a soft switch, I will have to manually turn it on after a
power outage.
I found a site with BIOS options for my mobo (K7S5A), and one of them is
"Restore on AC/Power Loss". But my BIOS does not have that option. I've
tried the latest official and modded BIOSes, but still the option does
not appear.

I've noticed that many people on this list also run servers. How do you
get them to turn on automatically after a power outage?

If it's a BIOS option- why didn't I have it all along- and why can't I
get it now? Can I do a hardware fix?

Thanks in advance
Simon