Re: [LUG] How has this been made to not work in Firefox?

Neil Williams wrote:
> Adrian Midgley (in the office) wrote:
>> http://www.pcn.nhs.uk/palliative/palliative.htm
>>

> Never assume conspiracy when incompetence is more likely.
>
> The Javascript/CSS is broken (surprise) and it CAN work in Firefox *if*
> you are fast.

Hehe -- works fine here, I'm thinking maybe it is screen resolution
dependent as the menus hop around a fair bit -- try making your browser
reflect the kind of cheap monitor Simon would have.

Never mind Firefox, what if someone disabled Javascript, or uses a
browser without Javascript.

Compare and contrast... (but not in IE, but any decent browser)....

http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/css/edge/menus/demo.html

-