Re: [LUG] Webmail with threading?

On 5/19/06, Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Grant Sewell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Do any of you know of a webmail system that supports threading in
> messages?  I'm currently using Squirrel, which although it's an admirable
> webmail application, and it performs very well, I just keep wishing it'd
> show the GLUG messages in a threaded view.

Squirrelmail does this -- just run squirrelmail-configure go to "general
options" and enable it.

Requires compatible IMAP4 server.

Once enabled the user can switch it off, otherwise a "thread view" link
appears in folder view.

Thanks, I never bothered to look for this before.

Simon

-

This was just a cheap search:

http://www.horde.org/imp/

MIT uses it so I would assume a decent decision was made there.

-