Re: [LUG] UPS

On Thursday 18 May 2006 21:40, Henry Bremridge wrote:
> Does anyone have any recommendation for a UPS (I just discovered the kettle
> and the computer are on the same circuit!)

I normally go for cheap and cheerful Sweex or Mustek units from Redstore[1].
It'll cost you around £30 for something which will give you 10-20 minutes
(plenty of time for the machine to shut down) and units from both
manufacturers work with Network UPS Tools[2] for shutdown/monitoring.

Regards,
David.

[1] www.redstore.com
[2] http://www.networkupstools.org/