Re: [LUG] SuSE v10.1

Hi.
I have it working fairly well on this AMD64. I actually upgraded at the RC3 stage, and quite a few things were broken, so I had to upgrade again. I don't really notice much difference, but it does have lots of new version numbers everywhere, and the shiny new Xgl system (which I can't use properly because of my dual-screen setup). One annoying thing is that the upgrade seems to have broken my xmltv setup, but it can probably be fixed. So, if you have the spare bandwidth, I'd give it a go and upgrade with an internet installation source.

David Bell wrote:
I have SuSE v10.0 working well on my not so shiny 32bit box and am wondering if anybody has tried 10.1 and wether it is worth upgrading.

FWIW - Laptop is pure Debian ;~)

--

140cf42384f90b8c349b67457b907115

Public PGP key at http://www.jameshallam.info/files/publicpgpkey.txt