Re: [LUG] Windows Vista demonstration

You're completely right about the anti-phishing.  I gave IE7 beta2 a spin some weeks back and it pulled up our schools webmail as a baddie.  This will happen with any https site that generates their own certificates.  I had to submit our site URL to have it "inspected" and removed/white-listed.  The process took two days.

The other thing I noticed is that with Joomla (Haven't tried other CMSs with it), the Menu buttons don't hold color for the entire button, but only as background to the text on the button.  Boo for their non-standards!