Re: [LUG] Re: [DCPM] NCC Open Source Hub

Peter Walker wrote:
Ian bell wrote:

You don't have to - you can fill in the form in Linux using Acrobat
and it mails it direct - not FOSS but it does work.

Ian,

How do you do that? I have opened the form with Adobe Reader 7 and can't
find any way of filling it in.

Pete

-

Depends if the form has been setup to allow you to fill it in, Acrobat 7.0.7 on Windows XP allows me to fill in a number of online forms... but as i say, it does require setting up correctly from the outset.

IIRC GIMP will let you edit PDF's....

-