[LUG] Re: [DCPM] NCC Open Source Hub

Aaron Trevena wrote:

> http://www.ncc.co.uk/research/projects/os_hub.cfm

Hmm, why do I get the feeling that if I viewed their form in a
proprietary viewer I might be able to submit it directly.

Let's see consult with Open Source users and suppliers, HTML v Adobe
Acrobat -- lets see one will work on anything connected to the Internet,
the other requires them to use proprietary software as well, okay lets
go with the proprietary software because it is easier for me (the forms
author).

Grr

-