[LUG] Another Quick ISP thing

Hi,
Sorry for lack of communication but I'm internetless. Just thought I would warn others of a similar pit fall. About a month ago I tried to sign up to talk talk and ever since it has been a very long saga. I have been given many different dates from when it will be set up but none have come through. I guess that until the initial rush is over with it is very hit and miss. Any way this comes from school using doze (before anyone asks how I sent this). So my advice is not to try and sign up with them as it will take a very long time and probably come to nothing. At this rate I will sign up with someone else with out a contract and join when they are ready. (8mbps is good even if you have to wait.)

--
Tom (the younger)