[LUG] ADS integration with winbindd

I'm trying to do the setup without Kerberos in Debian Sarge.

If someone has this working, can they share the contents of /etc/samba
with me please.... and any notes they have.

Currently;

winbind errors "idmap uid range missing or invalid" (when I'm sure it
isn't - at least not where I've specified it).

I can't get wbinfo -u to work, it "Error Looking up domain users".

The results look to me like the software is just bust -- but maybe there
is something basic I'm missing.

  Simon

PS: Don't ever give another machine the same name as one of your IIS
servers by mistake.... that would be very silly and would take a
disproportionate amount of effort to put right :(

-