Re: [LUG] Re: American Troll

Chris Hands wrote:
Like most threats to human existence, the atomic bomb is a product of
American innovation...

The article was humorous though. I'm sure most visitors would
recognise it as satire, and I doubt it'll have any significant effect
on persuading anyone to use anything. The majority of readers seem to
be linux users, anyway, who are looking for a good laugh.
The atom was not a product of American innovation - all the innovation came from non-us citizens. Americans don't innovate - innovation is against the American constitution. They use capital to buy innovation and suppress it - M$. The last American development was the transistor and that was a discovery - it took over 25 years before it was understood how it worked!

Most visitors from the US would not recognise satire - its unconstitutional! The US constitution is the only constitution that guarantees the pursuit of happiness. And they still believe it!

-