[LUG] xmms quirk

Hi

has any one else noticed this,

I am using KDE, if I select a set of mp3's in konquror, and select send to xmms, it does so, and lists them in the play list and press play they don not play them, however dragging and dropping to the playlist window, and then pressing play causes the files to play no problem as does right click and selecting a directory to play.

I will google for this, but just wondered if anyone else was having a similar problem,

out of interest what would be the best thing to actually google for in this case,

thanks

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net