Re: [LUG] motherboard/memory finally

On Friday 21 April 2006 19:41, Steve Marvell wrote:
> Does anyone actually have a working PCI express card with some form of
> X with good resolution? I can't find any mention of supported PCI
> Express ATI or NVIDIA cards in the xfree86 site.

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV34 [GeForce FX 5500]
(rev a1)

no need for "supported drivers". as long as the model is supportred by the
dtriver the bus it's on doesn't matter.

all my machines with PCIe work just fine with standard X and normal nvidia
kernel driver.

 ~ Theo

--
http://crazygreek.co.uk/