Re: [LUG] Broadband providers

Neil Winchurst wrote:
Having recently bought a new computer and installed Mandriva2006 I have
decided that it is about time to finally enter the new century by
moving to broadband.

I know that the local exchange (Holsworthy) has been upgraded so it's a
question of choosing a provider.
There I am having worked in ADSL support and I totally forgot this website.. DOH!!

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/

You can look here for a wide view on a long list of ISPs to see what their customers say is good/bad/indifferent about their services :) They also have hardware reviews of routers etc.

Kind regards,

Julian