Re: [LUG] Mandriva2006

On Saturday 08 April 2006 17:12, Neil Winchurst wrote:

> I am wondering if it is having problems with the Asrock motherboard. Anyway
> I am wondering if there are any known problems with Mandriva2006. Any info
> gladly received. I do not want to be forced to go back to that other system
> after all these years.

I built a PC with an Asrock motherboard/Sempron  a few months ago.  The first
board was a dud and the replacement was flakey.  Replaced it with an MSI
board and had no problems.  It wasn't a Mandriva install, which normally
works happily on a piece of wet string, but I won't buy another Asrock board!

Did you buy it in Holsworthy by any chance?

--
W. Devon