[LUG] BST instead of GMT

Hi all,

Anyone know how I can set my ded. server to show time as BST rather than GMT.

In the past I just did this :- but now to no avail...

cp /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/London /etc/localtime

I can only guess that this timezone does not reference any DST capabilities.
I used /usr/share/zoneinfo/GMT before so that I thought this was the problem. Looks like GMT and Europe/London are one and the same.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Phil.