From: Microsoft <10_32659_oMO/TscisjvPgK7TK1Wh5g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: At Work: Your Outlook questions answered; PowerPoint tips & tricks
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 04:44:18 -0800

At Work Newsletter - Discover ways to work smarter
March 22, 2006

View this issue online at: <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690184>

In this Issue:

 - Your Outlook questions answered
 - Save time with Small Business+
 - Crabby Office Lady sorts Outlook back ups

JOIN OUR PANEL AND HAVE YOUR SAY

Your feedback has been incredibly helpful this year particularly with the changes we
have made to the website and newsletter.

We would like to work more closely with you so that your opinions and ideas can help
make At Work even more relevant and helpful. Therefore we are forming the At Work
Reader Panel.

As a panel member, you'll be contacted four times over the next 12 months, either by
email or phone. You'll be asked to provide your opinion about the newsletter and the
At Work website, as well as letting us know about the sort of productivity
challenges you face at work.

Register here to express your interest in being on this panel and we will contact
you with further information.
<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690185>

If you would like to know more, or if you have any questions, please e-mail
atworkuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Chris

Your Outlook questions answered

E-Mail - fast becoming the preferred method of communication at work. You probably
can't spend a day without stumbling across it in one shape or another.

But are you getting the most out of your e-mail and your e-mail system? Wish you
could do more with what you have? Or maybe you just can't solve a problem that's
stopping you doing what you want.

>>From the mass of mails we received from you all, we have taken the top ten Outlook
>>questions and provided advice and information to help you get more from your
>>e-mail.

Click here to get your answers <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690186>

Sorry if we haven't answered your question or problem directly, there were just so
many of them we didn't have enough space to include them all. However we will aim to
address more questions in forthcoming articles.

Some of you also had technical problems so to get the best help for these please
visit our support site where you will be able to find all
the answers you need. <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690187>

How-to articles & tips

Want to deliver informative and attention grabbing presentations over and over
again? Now you can! With self-running presentations you can set timers, add voice
narration, and even capture feedback quickly and simply without having to be there
to run them.

Create and distribute a self-running PowerPoint presentation
<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690188>

Get to know Visio <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690189>

Quick Tip: PowerPoint

Save time with PowerPoint shortcuts.
Use keyboard shortcuts to navigate presentations quickly and easily. Go to a slide
number by pressing number+Enter, return to the first slide by pressing 1+Enter.
Start or restart a slide show with S or +, and end it with ESC, Ctrl+Break, or
Hyphen.

Learn more about PowerPoint here <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690190>

Expand your Office skills

Tame the chaos of your inbox with these five Outlook features. Colour code messages,
add flags, and group messages together to help you find them quicker and easier.

Organise your inbox and save time <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690191>

Four new tips and tricks for PowerPoint <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690192>

Crabby Office Lady: Outlook

Back up your e-mail, calendar, and contacts with Outlook.
Wish you hadn't thrown that e-mail away? Colleague stumbled across a mail they
shouldn't have? Mailbox over its limit? Let the Crabby Office lady show you a better
way.

Learn how to back up your information here <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690193>

Save time with Small Business+

Still stuck with your software? Small Business+ offers free online support and
resources so that you can quickly get the answers you need. You can also improve
your skills with free online software and business training. Sign up for Small
Business+ to start enjoying the benefits, including a 45 day free webchat trial.

Watch a short demo of how Small Business+ can help you
<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690194>

Join Small Business+ and save time today <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690195>

Impress the boss!

Solve problems and make decisions faster. On average, 78% of users reported faster
decision making using Live Communicator. Making decisions faster means you can speed
up projects and reduce the time it takes to complete tasks.

Find out more about Live Communicator <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690196>

Get more from your PC

Maintain your computer at work <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690197>

Are you missing out? Update your Microsoft software today
<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690198>

Downloads

Free Microsoft Visio 2003 Professional trial
<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690199>

3D Effects for PowerPoint <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690200>

Get all the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany (TM) games in your Outlook calendar
<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690201>

Received this newsletter from a friend? Why not get your own copy every month? Find
out more here <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690202>

If you have any feedback you would like to provide us with regarding the At Work
Newsletter or website, please email <atworkuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To cancel future communications from Microsoft about products and services, reply to
this message with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the Subject line.
This will not affect any Microsoft communications that you may be subscribed to. You
can manage all your Microsoft.com communication preferences
at the Microsoft.com web site <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690203>

Read legal information about this communication
<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4690204>

This communication was sent by Microsoft Limited, Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley
Park, Reading, RG6 1WG.